Now Feb 2019
What I’m working on now
- Learning Polish
- Continuing to build some creative habits
- Finishing the ninja course (finally)
- Pick my next learning opportunity
- implementing my business content plan for the year
- Starting a calligraphy class
- Making the show notes for the Sketchnote army podcast
In January I started a writing experiment called “Adversaria”. I had this idea in about July for a site that was more a personal collection of things I found interesting rather than being so focused on the iPad (as iPad Guild is/was) but I kept finding excuses not to. I had bought the domain in (October?) so I thought I’d just start and see if it worked. I’ve really been enjoying it and I have some ideas for the future.
Other than that, I’ve been helping review people’s copy and content in a couple of places and looking more at some freelance writing opportunities.
- Reading in paper - This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Reading on Kindle - The Bullet Journal Method - Ryder Carrol
- “Reading” on audiobook - Leonardo Da Vinici - Walter Isaacson
The holiday meant I was a little out of shape when I came back to work, and unfortunately this has continued with a cold and some time away from home meaning my workout pattern hasn’t been regular.
I did, however, get the January Apple watch challenge and I will get the Feburary one!
Last updated 01/02/2019 (using UK date convensions)