About three days in to trying to do “proper” bullet journaling. It’s going okay so far. I’m enjoying the analog side of things (but I know it will become a pain at some point. My idea for a solution is to play with different pens).
- I really like the rapid logging system.
- I’m actually using my index pages
- There are moments I want to migrate a task to a specific day (i.e. Monday when X is back at work) but you’re not supposed to prepare days in advanced…so how should you do this?
- I want to look at some month log ideas.
- You could totally do this with a regular Leuchttrum (or Rhodia web notebook) but the reference and three ribbons are nice touches.
- I wonder about making some special bookmarks for specific logs 🤔
- I wonder how this fits into my big picture note taking/task management systems, I wrote some ideas down yesterday but I think it’s still a bit too early to tell.